You’re on the NFL page. NFL is a professional American Football league in USA. On Jokerlivestream you can follow all the NFL events live streams. Watch NFL Live Streams for all teams, participating in this tournament in HD free of charge. Jokerlivestream offers you various streams from different channels and different quality.
Besides NFL you can also find any other tournament in football, tennis, basketball, American football or any other sport on Jokerlivestream.
NFL - National Football League - is a professional American Football league in North America and one of the most popular in the USA and Canada. You can enjoy watching the NFL 18-week season from September to February in HD for your pleasure on Jokerlivestream. The Final game of the season is held in February, all the games and free streams you will find on Jokerlivestream. NFL NBA was founded in 1920, it consists of 32 teams divided into 2 Conferences: American Football Conference or AFC, and National Football Conference or NFC. During NFL regular season each team plays 17 games. As the regular season is over, four division winners and three wildcards from each Conference proceed to the play-off stage. NFL is one of the most-watched leagues on the planet. Avg. 17.1 million viewers have been watching every game in 2021. 99.18 million viewers in the United States watched the 2022 Super Bowl edition. Total aggregate attendance at games of the NFL has reached 21 million in the 2022 season. Since NFL began, there have been 22 different Super Bowl winners:
Who are the NFL Super Bowl winners?
- New England Patriots - 6 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Pittsburgh Steelers - 6 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- San Francisco 49ers- 5 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Dallas Cowboys - 5 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Green Bay Packers - 4 Super Bowl titles,
- NY Giants - 4 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Washington Redskins - 3 NFLSuper Bowl titles,
- LA Raiders - 3 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Denver Broncos - 3 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Kansas City Chiefs - 2 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Miami Dolphins - 2 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Oakland Raiders - 2 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Baltimore Ravens - 2 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 2 NFL Super Bowl titles,
- NY Jets - 1 NFL Super Bowl title,
- Baltimore Colts - 1 NFL Super Bowl title,
- Chicago Bears - 1 NFL Super Bowl title,
- St Louis Rams - 1 NFL Super Bowl title,
- New Orleans Saints - 1 NFL Super Bowl title
- Seattle Seahawks - 1 NFL Super Bowl title
- Philadelphia Eagles - 1 NFL Super Bowl title
- LA Rams - 1 NFL Super Bowl title
What is the NFL format and Structure?
The NFL is composed of 32 teams. During the regular season, each of them plays 17 games. The NFL runs an 18-week, 272 games regular season, with most of the games played on Sundays. National Football League competition is divided into 2 conferences: AFC and NFC. Each Conference is divided into four divisions. You can watch all the NBA regular and play-off free stream games in HD on Jokerlivestream free of charge wherever you are. In the regular season each team plays 17 games: six games against divisional opponents (two games per team home/away); four games against teams from a division within its conference (two home games and two away); four games against teams from a division from the other conference (two home games and two away); two games against teams from the two remaining divisions in its conference (home game and away); one game is an additional game against a non-conference opponent from a division that the team is not scheduled to play. After the regular season is over, four division winners and three wildcards from each Conference proceed to the play-off stage, which is a single-elimination tournament. The AFC and NFC conference winners then compete in NFL Super Bowl one-round game.
What are NFL divisions?
NFL AFC East teams:
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots
- New York Jets
NFL AFC North teams:
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
NFL AFC South teams:
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
NFL AFC West teams:
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Los Angeles Chargers
NFL NFC East teams:
- Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Washington Commanders
NFL NFC North teams:
- Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings
NFL NFC South teams:
- Atlanta Falcons
- Carolina Panthers
- New Orleans Saints
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NFL NFC West teams:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Los Angeles Rams
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
What is the average capacity of NFL stadiums?
The average capacity of NFL stadiums is 70,084
What is the biggest NFL stadium?
The biggest NFL stadium is Metlife Stadium - Jets and Giants home arena with 82,500 seats
What are the top 5 biggest NFL stadiums?
- Metlife Stadium - Jets and Giants home arena - capacity: 82,500
- Lambeau Field - Green Bay Packers home arena - capacity: 81,441
- AT&T Stadium - Dallas Cowboys home arena - capacity: 80,000
- Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City Chiefs home arena - capacity: 76,416
- Empower Field at Mile High - Denver Broncos home arena - capacity: 76,125
What was the most watched Super Bowl in history?
The most watched in history is Super Bowl in 2015. 114.44 million viewers tuned into the game between New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks.
Watch all the NFL games live on Jokerlivestream. Free live streams in HD every week during the regular season and playoff games. You can choose any HD or SD live stream suitable for your device wherever you are
NFL interesting facts:
- The Arizona Cardinals had the longest postseason victory drought in NFL history (1947 to 1998).
- It took 32 years for New Orleans Saints to win their first playoff game
- CBS paid $4.65 million in 1962 for the first exclusive rights to broadcast NFL games. Nowadays, Fox pays a reported $1.15 billion per year for its NFC package
- Baltimore Ravens had a five-game streak in which they didn’t score a touchdown in 2000, and they won a Super Bowl that year.
- The first Super Bowl was held in 1967
- Quarterbacks have received most Super Bowl MVPs
- The coldest game in NFL history, known as the "Ice Bowl" took place on December 31, 1967, between Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys. The temperature called down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -48 degrees
- The hottest game in NFL history took place in season 2003 between Arizona Cardinals and Green Bay Packers, hosted by Arizona. By the fourth quarter, the temperature reached 106 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peyton Manning is the player with the most NFL MVP awards. He won the NFL MVP award 5 times with Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos
- No one in NFL won more Super Bowl rings, than Tom Brady. Tom Brady has reached Super Bowl 10 times and has won 7 of them: 6 with the New England Patriots and 1 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Richest NFL franchise is the Dallas Cowboys with a value of $6.5 billion